Vital Stats

Birthday: December 10th, 1985
Hometown: Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Highschool: Nicholson Catholic College
University: University of Ottawa
Program: Ethics and Society (Philosophy)

Where I'm currently living: Near campus in a terrible apartment. Will be moving soon.
What I'm currently doing in life: Pursuing my dreams.

Interests

What I'm Listening To

The Great Destroyer, by a band called Low.

What I'm Drinking

Leffe, it's a Belgian beer. I also drink Heineken and Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Movies I Like
  • Amélie
  • Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
  • Lost in Translation
My Favourite TV Shows
  • The Odyssey
  • The OC
  • Veronica Mars
  • Arrested Development
  • Smallville
  • Justice League, Justice League Unlimited
  • Batman: The Animated Series
Some Books I Enjoyed

I haven't read a good book in awhile. Someone should recommend something to me.
  • The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
  • The Death and Life of Superman
  • Dungeons and Dragons Players Handbook